Saturday 1 January 2011

Out with the old...

In with the new. Happy New Year to you all. It has been interesting to look back over my projects from the last six months or so since joining flickr. I've got much braver in the projects that I have taken on. I resolve to continue to push myself to try new techniques and if at all possible to sew every day!


In the absence of my sewing machine this holiday period, I have managed to finish the Babette blanket that I started in November! I can't believe how quickly it all came together in the end. I'm really pleased with the end result and am now resting my tired hands in preparation for doing it all over again for Yvonne.


Please excuse my erratic posting, my laptop is dead and I'm having to share my daughter's. Keep checking back here as Yvonne and I are planning to have a giveaway very soon to celebrate the new year :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes Lynne, it's very exciting to think about having a giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crochet blanket is super cute!
    give aways are such good fun :-) Happy New year!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leila, happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.