Tuesday 1 March 2011

Fabric rocks

On a miserable wet day there is nothing that brings a bit of sunshine like some gorgeous fabric. As far as I am concerned fabric rocks!! Regular readers will know I love Laurie Wisbrun fabrics as I've blogged projects I've made with Tufted Tweets and Urban Circus. A while ago Laurie blogged about a new fabric range she was developing called Nesting Chairs, and that was that...I had to have some!

Today the postlady delivered some sunshine in the form of a fabulous package from the USA and when I saw the sender "Wisbrun" I couldn't rip the envelope open fast enough while still holding the phone and chatting to Mum. Woohoo! So here they are:

OK so for better photos of these gorgeous fabrics you need to visit Laurie's blog or shop and just for the record I'm not on commission I just love her work :) I am now itching to make something with these beauties but think I'd better finish my swap commitments before embarking on a new project for me.

3 comments:

  1. OOOOH I am so jealous!! Her new line is fantastic, can't wait to see what you'll make with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great fabrics! Although they don't look much like you described. :) Good job you are better at sewing than you are at describing!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! They are lovely aren't they? The colours are so soothing! I too love tufted tweets and a 0.5m stash of the full collection waiting to be turned into a quilt!! This line will def be added to my 'Must Get' list!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.