Thursday 7 April 2011

Boo to red tape!

After much excitement regarding the launch of {Modern} Relief-Japan it is with regret I have to say that things have not gone according to plan :( You'll find further details here. Red tape totally sucks! Please do check back though as the quilts will still be available by means other than raffle....details are still being discussed as we 'speak'. I will bring you further news as soon as possible although due to a certain wedding that may be a little while off. I would like to thank all those who have supported our fundraising attempts and do hope you won't be put off from helping in the future. In brighter news, I finished the bunting today! I'll have to try to get a decent photo of it in situ at the wedding reception :)


Things will be quiet around here for a week or so but gobby old me will be back as soon as I return from my Best Man duties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.