Monday 27 June 2011

Spicing up the kitchen swap part 1

I've been very slow off the mark to get started on my swap goodies this time around but I'm hoping my partner will forgive my silence in the flickr group when they receive their package.

For starters, I dug out some silver grey linen and my newly acquired Loulouthi by Anna Maria Horner, cut and pieced some strips...


...and turned them into a plastic bag holder :) Yummy! Apparently we need one now.



Tomorrow when I return from the physio-terrorist therapist, I have to crack on and make an apron to go with this. I've got a fairly decent plan in my head so hopefully it will translate well into fabric! Catch up with you again soon :)

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I keep meaning to make one for my Mum who has a habit of stuffing away carrier bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabric - looking forward to seeing the apron. I need to make some things like this for my sister who has just bought her first house.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.