Friday 19 August 2011

Forward momentum

I was on a roll today and I've made really good progress on the French Jezebel! As is the norm with me I hadn't thought through what I was going to do and therefore how much fabric I would need. It would appear that I should have hoarded the Parisville instead of sharing it with Mum! I'm not going to drag it back off her though so I'm going to have to think outside the box to get this quilt top finished. I'm currently mulling over the introduction of some Loulouthi as the colour palette is quite similar. Here's how it looks so far.
There are more photos in this album over on flickr. Once again I'm hoping for inspiration to strike me overnight.... Catch you soon. Happy weekend to you all :)

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, especially against a blue sky backdrop! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I just saw it on Brit Quilts and I thought I must come over to follow how it progresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely, I really like the skinny skinny sashing in it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its looking fantastic, the colours are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.