Saturday 24 December 2011

Pre-Christmas round up

I've been busily sewing last minute presents this week and now I'm going to overload you with photos of them :) Cool Britannia became a pillow...an actual pillow not a cushion!
After reading this post by Kerry I was inspired to try out this pattern. It's so quick and simple and really effective so I made a few! A Saffron Craig pouch for a friend
and a Ruby Star Rising pouch for a relative.
I also bought this pattern from the same designer, Keyka Lou, and made 2 for man presents.
I lined both with this bee lining which I think was by Patty Young....correct me if I'm wrong!
Finally, because I've been a good girl this Christmas I made myself a pouch using some of the gorgeous fabric Karen screen printed for me :) I intend to make a bag with some Anthology fabric to complement this purse!
That's about it for creativity this year. I can't see a great deal getting done between now and New Year but you never know :) In any case this will be the last blog post before Christmas so from Yvonne and myself have a restful and enjoyable time whatever you are doing.
Happy Christmas to you and yours. Catch you soon x

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Yvonne and the rest of the family - nice pressies there and you deserved at least one little purse for yourself.

    Have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purses, and the pillow is fab too :-) Merry Christmas! Hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am loving all your makes but your wee pouches especially! Have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, Reene and the purse for you just turned out so beautifully...thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just catching up on Christmas blog reading - gorgeous pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh great makes I'm loving the Cool Britannia cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Keykalou purses worked out so well, I just love the one you made with Karen's fabric, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.