Saturday 21 January 2012

Gritted teeth

Today I gritted my teeth against the grinding tiredness and whipped up another Swoon block for Katy's Swoon-along. I've used Ty Pennington fabrics again with 2 klona solids. The points aren't as pointy as they could be but hey, it still looks good to me :) I think I might chicken out of making 9 blocks though. Currently I'm thinking 4 blocks with lots of solid sashing might be the easy way out. I have been known to change my mind though, so we'll see.
Hope you're all having a good weekend. Catch you soon x

9 comments:

  1. Looks great. If I remember rightly, these are huge blocks too. The nice thing about it is you have the choice to make as may or as few as takes your fancy. Enjoy the rest, however many that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab. You've chosen a lovely colour scheme. I didn't join the Swoon QAL because it looked like something I'd never finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours work really well in this block! Well done you! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for the full 9!! Says she who has made none so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the block, your fabric choices are inspired! Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.